Nanotechnology has become a new advent of medicine. It can deliver drugs into specific parts of the human body, thereby making them more effective and less harmful to the other parts of the body. Nanomedicine applications are grouped in three interrelated areas: Analytical/Dagnostic tools, drug delivery and regenerative medicine.
• Nanomedicine has the potential to revolutionise healthcare
• The future of Nano Medicine –fusing therapy and diagnostics?
• Medical Nano Devices and Biosensors
• Molecular nanotechnology
• Nanobiosensor and Microarrays
• Nanoscale formulation and targeted drug delivery system